What can you do with spoiled or expired milk?

Kitchen hacks is what everybody is looking for, so here is what i did with spoiled milk.
I had milk that curdled or spoiled post its expiry date, this is what i did 

gulab jamun made using expired or spoiled milk




Homemade gulab jamun, not the regular traditional way. I had some expired milk or milk curdled before the expiry date . Instead of dumping them I tried making paneer. Yes I boiled the milk even though it curdled until the paneer separates or add a spoon of vinegar to quicken the process. Made the paneer,added some flour, again ran out of maida so added whole wheat flour some ghee, a pinch of baking soda and milk made them to as a gulab jamun balls.


Voila! we have gulab jamun the taste is exactly the same as regular gulab jamun. I'm not gonna lie as this paneer is only good for making deserts, anyways can't waste milk esp this time of crisis and food shortage.
I hope this helps as what you can do with expired or spoiled milk.

P.S don't worry as everything is cooked it does not hurt your stomach but treats you.
This paneer can also be frozen for later use.

Comments

Popular Posts